How do you change your Windows Live ID?
- Go to http://account.live.com/ – login with your existing Live ID.
- Click Settings > under “Your Information” – click “change” next to your ID
- Enter your new ID details by following the on-screen instructions
- Wait for the confirmation e-mail to come through to your new ID address > respond and voila!
There’s a ton of other options for changing your details at http://account.live.com/ too!
I’ve never come across the site before, and without Tim over at Tigra Networks humouring me and holding my hand through the process like the newbie I was, I doubt I ever would have!
I have to question how non-techy end users might find this site if I can’t!
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- Tapdo – Control Apps and Devices with your Fingertips - April 21, 2017
- Why I’m rebooting my blog and my business - April 19, 2017
- The 2017 List of IT Channel Events for MSPs - January 9, 2017