How do you change your Windows Live ID?
- Go to http://account.live.com/ – login with your existing Live ID.
- Click Settings > under “Your Information” – click “change” next to your ID
- Enter your new ID details by following the on-screen instructions
- Wait for the confirmation e-mail to come through to your new ID address > respond and voila!
There’s a ton of other options for changing your details at http://account.live.com/ too!
I’ve never come across the site before, and without Tim over at Tigra Networks humouring me and holding my hand through the process like the newbie I was, I doubt I ever would have!
I have to question how non-techy end users might find this site if I can’t!
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- Tile – A Bluetooth tracker to help you find anything - September 9, 2016
- SuperBetter – Increase Your Resilience - August 19, 2016
- Smash – File Transfer Service with No Size Limits - August 12, 2016