A heads-up that I’ll be running a Webinar in conjunction with Big Chris Martin and the folks at GFI Max entitled “Finding Customers by Networking”. It takes place on Thursday, April 28th at 4pm GMT (that’s 12pm EDT).
When I’m asked about how I grew my own IT business, the first thing I talk about is networking – that includes face-to-face business networking meetings, Social Networking on-line, and all the steps in between.
The free webinar is aimed at smaller IT companies who are looking to grow and over one hour, Chris and I will share with you some of the ideas, tips and techniques you can use for enabling business networking to deliver profitable clients.
- Why business networking works
- Finding networking meetings (in both the UK and USA)
- Tips for attending business networking meetings – including preparing for meetings, tips for “working the room” and how to effectively follow-up afterwards
- Using Social Networking
- General Tips
- We’ll also be having a question and answer session
Registration is quick and free – just visit the “Finding Customers by Networking” page and sign-up!
Spaces for hecklers are strictly limited, so you’ll need to register fast!
UPDATE:- If you join us at the webinar, then you can also expect a free copy of Chris Martin’s latest White paper “How to do Break/Fix well” as an attendee. Make sure to get yourself registered!
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- Appear.in – One Click Video Conversations - November 20, 2015
- Digital Leaders – Enhance Your IT Strategy - November 19, 2015
- The opportunities for IT companies in Cloud Accounting – TubbTalk13 - November 15, 2015