Do you find it difficult to find new business for your MSP? It’s my experience that when you ask any IT Solution Provider or Managed Service Provider (MSP) what their biggest challenge is, the answer will often be “Finding new clients”.
On Thursday June 20th, 2013 at 4pm GMT (11am EDT) I’ll be joining my friends at MSP Business Management for a webinar on creating a lead generation plan for your MSP.
We’ll look at how to create a plan that will consistently deliver new business opportunities to enable your MSP business to grow, and I’ll be tackling the two most common excuses reasons for not finding new clients, namely
- “I’m no good at marketing”
- “I can’t find the time to do marketing”
How to watch the free Webinar
register for the Creating a Lead Generation Plan for your MSP webinar for free now, and if you can’t make this Thursday, register anyway and you’ll be sent a link to the recording watch to the recording of Creating a Lead Generation Plan for Your MSP now!
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- Joosr – 20 minute Book Summaries - January 6, 2017
- How to choose the correct Hard Disk Drive for your server or NAS - October 2, 2016
- Tile – A Bluetooth tracker to help you find anything - September 9, 2016