This week I’ve been looking for ways to reduce the time I spend doing the mundane. With that in mind, here are three cool “time saving” tools I’ve found this week, ending 5th July, 2013:-
- WriteThat.name – Innovative add-in for your e-mail that actively scans the e-mail signatures of the people you exchange e-mails with and updates your address book based on their latest information. Simple, effective and works really well. Highly recommended!
- CardMunch – Ever bring back a pile of business cards from a Conference or networking meeting? CardMunch is an iOS App that allows you to take a photo of a business card and automatically turn it into a contact. It can also show you relevant LinkedIn information.
- Tripomatic – If, like me, you’re on the road a lot – Tripomatic could help you make more of your trips. Tell the Tripomatic web-site where you are travelling to and it will show you sights and attractions on an interactive map of the area. Pick those you’d like to visit and then print your itinerary or share it with others.
Have a great weekend!
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- Haystack – Never get caught without a business card - May 27, 2016
- 15Five – Employee Engagement Software - April 1, 2016
- Norse Attack Map – Real-Time Cyber-Attack Map - February 12, 2016