SMB “Man of the Year” candidate James Baker has dropped me an e-mail to let me know about the Symantec Small Business Technical Training Roadshow that is taking place across the UK this month.
If you’re a Symantec SMB Partner, or are considering their products, it’d be well worth your while getting along to one of these events to meet James and his team and get to know the products a little better. Here at Netlink IT we use both Symantec Backup Exec and Backup Exec System Recovery and found the last Symantec SMB Roadshow we attended in October 2008 was a great resource for learning how to get more out of the products.
Interested in learning more or would like to attend? Drop James Baker at Symantec an e-mail directly.
Symantec is Everywhere
Small Business Technical Training Roadshow – coming to a town near you!
Symantec invites you to attend one of our free technical training events on Symantec Endpoint Protection, Symantec Network Access Control, Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery and Symantec Multi Tier Protection.
Symantec products continue to experience strong levels of revenue growth. By attending this training you will gain in depth technical knowledge and learn how you can turn this into huge sales opportunities.
This training offers you:
Symantec Endpoint Protection and Symantec Network Access Control:
- Interactive hands on workshop available at your convenience
- Detailing Symantec Network Access Control options for maintaining integrity of customers environment
- Easy to follow steps and working examples
Symantec Multi Tier Protection:
- Learn how Symantec Multi-tier Protection can help your customer
- What is delivered above and beyond Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Find out how this cost effective solution can assist your customer
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery:
- Find out why Backup Exec System Recovery is ideally suited to your Small Business and SBS customers
- Learn how Backup Exec and Backup Exec System Recovery differ. When they both fit and when to choose one or the other
- Experience a live restore of an entire system to totally different hardware
- Understand how implement and install to provide a service to your customers and consider on-going services to deliver additional revenue
Now, Symantec invites you to attend this free training targeted specifically at Small Business resellers- and see the opportunities that it creates for you!
Friday 6th March
Strand Palace Hotel
Friday 13th March
City Inn Hotel
Friday 20th March
Tuesday 7th April
The Burlington Hotel
Thursday 30th April
Symantec Executive Briefing Center
Registration and breakfast
iServ images and Access
Symantec Network Access Control, foundation stones, within Symantec and demo of capabilities out of the box
Differences between Backup Exec and backup Exec System Recovery, what BESR does above and beyond, demo of recovery
Symantec Multi Tier Protection: Added value, Premium Antispam and the Symantec email protection network
Q and A
Buffet lunch and finish
Times: 9am- 1pm