Sometimes you hit “Like” on a product or service, only to become increasingly annoyed with spam-like over frequent updates – in which case you “un-like” it!
At first glance, it’s not simple to work out how to see a history of your “Likes”. Certainly, at the time of writing there was no Facebook help article on how to do this.
So here’s how you can do it.
Seeing all the pages you Like
2. From the top profile menu, click Update Info.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the Likes section. Click the More menu and select Other Likes.
4. From here you can see all the pages you have Liked on Facebook. If you want to “Unlike” a page, click on the page icon to visit that page and then click the blue Liked icon. From the drop-down menu, click Unlike.
It’s easy to end up disliking a product or brand that you’ve previously liked on Facebook. Using this method, you can keep your likes current, and unlike those pages you no longer want to hear from!
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (_8_e_0_2_c_0_4_7_)
- What to do if you lose your Amazon Kindle - May 26, 2015
- Coffitivity – Recreate the ambient sounds of a cafe - May 22, 2015
- How to Build a Great MSP Website – TubbTalk08 - April 30, 2015