Bill Jest and Vin Jauhal – WemTel
- What do Customers look for?
- Why deliver Voice?
- Platform and Architecture
- What are the requirements?
- Who is Hosted VoIP for?
- Options and Features
- Advantages ‘The Pluses’
- Disadvantages ‘The Pitfalls’
- The Opportunity
- Deployment Examples
- Customer Savings & Seller Profits
The second speaker is:-
- David Benford – Blackstage Forensics
David is a digital forensic examiner and his specialist area is the analysis of handheld digital devices, such as Smartphones and iPhones. His main area of work is for criminal defence lawyers and he has management vetting clearance as a sub-contract forensic examiner of mobile phones, for a local police county. He is the digital forensic expert for the Cavell Group who are specialists in crisis mitigation and can be called upon by them at anytime and potentially may have to travel anywhere in the world in response to a crisis. He also now provides forensic services to businesses which may involve assisting with providing evidence for HR matters along with digital audits. In his presentation he will discuss the types of evidence that can be found in handheld devices, the ethical side of digital investigation, the challenges involved and also what advances, such as the cloud, may offer additional challenges to forensic examiners.
On a personal note – I’ve had the opportunity to chat to David Benford about Technical Forensics and let me just say the whole topic of his presentation is both very timely and fascinating. I’m really looking forward to David’s presentation, as I think it’ll be a real eye-opener for those that see it!
Visitors to the group are very welcome! Arrive at 1700 for 1730, with the group networking in the bar area both before and after the presentations.
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- Friday Favourites – 6th December, 2013 - December 6, 2013
- Friday Favourites – 29th November, 2013 – File Tools Special! - November 29, 2013
- We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives - November 28, 2013