A heads-up that I’ll be joining Rich Akullian of Autotask on Thursday 16th February, 2012 at 4pm GMT (11am EST) for a free webinar aimed at IT Solution Providers and Managed Service Providers entitled “Effectively Using Social Networking to Build Your IT Business”.
We’ll be covering a lot of ground in the 60 minute webinar including:-
- principles for using social networking
- ROI of social networking
- social networking vs. social media
- tips for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- business reasons to blog
- what are content loops and how to use them
- third-party tools to better manage social sites
- how social networking differs from traditional business networking
Registration for the webinar is free and you can register now at http://www.autotask.com/WebinarRegistration/index.aspx?w=633741635&source=ew-pinv-rtubb-021612
See you then!
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (______7_a_c_8_0_8_0_c_5_7_5_5_6_6_6_f_4_6_c_f_4_9_f_0_1_1_a_e_f_7_3_8______)
- Coffitivity – Recreate the ambient sounds of a cafe - May 22, 2015
- How to Build a Great MSP Website – TubbTalk08 - April 30, 2015
- The Culture Creation Canvas - April 24, 2015