A heads-up that I’ll be joining Rich Akullian of Autotask on Thursday 16th February, 2012 at 4pm GMT (11am EST) for a free webinar aimed at IT Solution Providers and Managed Service Providers entitled “Effectively Using Social Networking to Build Your IT Business”.
We’ll be covering a lot of ground in the 60 minute webinar including:-
- principles for using social networking
- ROI of social networking
- social networking vs. social media
- tips for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- business reasons to blog
- what are content loops and how to use them
- third-party tools to better manage social sites
- how social networking differs from traditional business networking
Registration for the webinar is free and you can register now at http://www.autotask.com/WebinarRegistration/index.aspx?w=633741635&source=ew-pinv-rtubb-021612
See you then!
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- Agent – Do Not Disturb tool for Android - July 18, 2014
- Remove distractions, don’t try to ignore them - July 17, 2014
- The Simple Workshop Tip That May Save Your MSP a Fortune - July 16, 2014