Cool stuff I’ve found this week:-
- Podio – A social collaboration platform that enables you to quickly and easily work with colleagues, clients and more. Check out the huge library of platform Apps to extend functionality.
- Hachi – a neat way of finding how you’re connected to people via various Social Media channels. Utilises LinkedIn, Facebook and more to come. Currently in invite only beta – but ask the Hachi team nicely and they might let you join in… (Thanks to Julian Wilkinson at Ginger Inc for the heads-up!)
- Albatros Bookmarks – if you read a lot of books (as I do) then you’ll love this innovative bookmark. Simple, but effective!
Any cool content or tools to share with me? Contact me and I if I feature them in my blog, I’ll be sure to give you credit!
Have a great weekend!
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- E-Myth your business – My interview on The Marketing Academy Podcast - February 19, 2015
- The Must Read email newsletters I recommend - February 16, 2015
- Could your business benefit from a mobile app? - February 2, 2015