A heads-up that the CompTIA UK Channel Community will be meeting at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Reading on Wednesday July 18th, 2012.
The meeting, which is free to attend for both CompTIA members and non-members, will bring together over 50 IT Solution Providers, Distributors, Vendors and Channel Associates from across the UK to connect and share ideas.
There is a packed agenda, including:-
- an Industry Hot-Topic discussion
- a Quick Start Guide to Managed Services presented by CompTIA’s Adam Harris and myself (all attendees receive a free copy of the CompTIA printed guide)
- a Solution Provider Member Presentation by Chris Tate of Orchid IT
- a Vendor Member Focus Presentation from David Hay of GFI Max entitled “Acquisition’s are quite like getting married”
- a roundtable discussion on the forthcoming CompTIA UK IT Trustmark
- and a Keynote presentation from Ian Moyse entitled “The Big C in Cloud: Channel and Conflict”
The evening before, CompTIA will be offering a golf day at the Reading Golf Club, and a complimentary networking dinner at the Aqua restaurant at the Crowne Plaza Hotel that is open to all attendees of the Golf Day and Channel Community meeting.
I understand there are only a few spots left so if you haven’t already registered, then feel free to reach out to me or William Linard of CompTIA for more details or to check availability.