Cool stuff I’ve found this week, ending Friday September 21st, 2012:-
- Faveous – a way to centrally store and browse all your Twitter, YouTube and GoogleReader favourites, Facebook, Vimeo and LinkedIn likes, and more besides. This has become my tool of choice over ReadItLater and Instapaper.
- Wolfram Alpha Personal Analytics for Facebook – Gain an insight onto yourself and your Facebook friends through the computational search engine Wolfram Alpha. Type the query “Facebook Report” into the search engine and you’ll be given a ton of statistics such as “Who comments the most on your posts” and “What time of da you use Facebook the most”. Interesting, insightful and at times, surprising. Give it a try!
- Unroll.me – A free tool for Googlemail users to help put an end to e-mail overload. Helps you to view all your e-mail subscriptions, end unwanted subscriptions and “roll up” the remainder into a useful daily digest. Thanks to Michael Freeman of Southern IT for the link!
Any cool content or tools to share with me? Contact me and I if I feature them in my blog, I’ll be sure to give you credit!
Have a great weekend!
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (_8_e_0_2_c_0_4_7_)
- What to do if you lose your Amazon Kindle - May 26, 2015
- Coffitivity – Recreate the ambient sounds of a cafe - May 22, 2015
- How to Build a Great MSP Website – TubbTalk08 - April 30, 2015