Here are my favourites for this week, ending 12th October, 2012:-
- Speakpipe – Setup up a voicemail widget on your web-site or Facebook page. You can see an example at www.richardtubb.co.uk. Simple, but very effective! Thanks Michael de Groot of Staying Alive and Peter Daly-Dickson of Conquer The Chaos for the link!
- WiseStamp – Add customised and dynamically updated email signatures to your GMail and other cloud e-mail services promoting the things you care about – events, social media updates, even eBay auctions.
- Grafetee – Bookmark and share real world locations with your friends or those around you. For those who like Foursquare, you’ll want to take a look at this.
Any cool content or tools to share with me? Contact me and I if I feature them in my blog, I’ll be sure to give you credit!
Have a great weekend!
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- Going Beyond Social Media Marketing – TubbTalk04 - September 24, 2014
- Introducing the MSP Marketing Academy - September 22, 2014
- What are the top MSP Marketing mistakes IT businesses make? - September 19, 2014