Friday Favourites returns with some cool stuff I’ve found this week, ending 30th November, 2012:-
- GetLunched – Ever wanted advice or a business connection? GetLunched is an unusual networking site in that allows you to organise lunch meets with experts, buying them their lunch in exchange for their advice. The site is in Beta in the UK, but already has many users.
- Little Printer – From the Design Consultancy Berg London, Little Printer is exactly what it says. A tiny printer that lives in your home and automatically brings you news, puzzles and gossip for your friends. Social Media via old fashioned paper? Watch the video and let me know what you think!
- VideoScribe – An easy to use and affordable way to create snappy shorty videos promoting your business or organisation. Take a look at some of the examples to get a feel of what is possible. Thanks Michael Freeman of Southern IT for the link – here is Southern IT’s video created using VideoScribe!
Any cool content or tools to share with me? Contact me and I if I feature them in my blog, I’ll be sure to give you credit!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- How to improve Facebook’s News Feed - December 16, 2014
- 3 Ways To Worry Less and Sleep Better as a Business Owner - December 15, 2014
- British Gas Hive Active Heating Review - December 13, 2014