Cool stuff I’ve found over the festive period for the last Friday Favourites of the year, 28th December, 2012:-
- HassleMe – Need some help sticking to your New Years resolutions? Not eating enough fruit? Need a reminder to ring your parents? HassleMe is a free service that allows you to input tasks and then be e-mailed back at semi-unpredictable intervals to remind you to get the jobs done. Thanks to regular contributor James Kimbley of Kimbley IT for sharing this great tool!
- Vizify – Connects to your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Foursquare accounts and pulls together your activities to create an interesting Infographic that offers a visual representation of you. A very nice way to present your personal brand.
- What Do You Love? – Tool from Google that allows you to create a search which displays YouTube videos, images, books and lots of other elements regarding that search on a single Dashboard page.
Any cool content or tools to share with me? Contact me and I if I feature them in my blog, I’ll be sure to give you credit!
Thank-you for reading Friday Favourites throughout 2012! I hope you have a great weekend and a very prosperous 2013!
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- What is it like to disconnect from the Internet for a day? - March 8, 2014
- My Experiment in unplugging for a day - March 6, 2014
- My Experiment in reducing my emails by a quarter - March 4, 2014