Yesterday I wrote about why you should create a To NOT Do list, buto in this week’s “Friday Favourites” I want to focus on To Do list tools. Those cool tools that help you organise your life and get more stuff done!
- AllThings.IO – Create shareable lists for all your things. An easy to use and powerful cloud-based app designed to help you organise your personal and business life. Many of you from the IT industry will know and respect David Hay who is involved in this new project, and we wish him the best of luck with the very cool looking AllThings.IO!
- Any.DO – A beautiful and easy to use “To Do” list manager for iOS and Android, with integration into Chrome. If you’re looking for a simple, easy to use To Do list – Any.Do may be it. Thanks Vaughan Shayler of CompTIA for the heads-up!
- Remember the Milk – Online To-Do list and Management. Available for PC, Mac, Android, Blackberry and iOS as well as integrations with Google Apps, Outlook, Twitter, Evernote and more. Never forget the milk (or anything else) again!
Have a great weekend!
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- DBinbox – receive files that are too big for email - October 17, 2014
- Are you ‘Social Selling’ yet? - October 8, 2014
- Bounce – An easy way to share ideas on a website - October 3, 2014