Cool stuff I’ve found this week, ending 13th December, 2013:-
- Copy.com – A recently launched Cloud Backup/Storage from noted security firm Barracuda Networks and a competitor to Dropbox. Like Dropbox, any files or folders copied into your Copy.com folder are synchronised to all your other devices. And like Dropbox you can also share files with friends. But whereas Dropbox gives away 2GB for new accounts, Copy.com offers a generous 15GB. You can also use this special link for us both to get 5GB of additional bonus space! Thanks David Eaton of the Co-Operative Web for introducing me to the service!
- StreetBank – Share things with your neighbours. Allows you to exchange or lend items, and give away your skills in your local neighbourhood. A modern take on the old Community noticeboard.
- CamCard – Professional Business Card reader. Use your mobile device (all major platforms supported) to take a snapshot of those business cards you collect and CamCard will automatically scan the text and add the persons details to your contact list. Unlike similar Business Card tools, I’m impressed with the quality of the scans in CamCard – very accurate.
Have a great weekend!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- E-Myth your business – My interview on The Marketing Academy Podcast - February 19, 2015
- The Must Read email newsletters I recommend - February 16, 2015
- Could your business benefit from a mobile app? - February 2, 2015