I was honoured to recently be invited to be a guest on the CIA “Need to Know” Podcast, hosted by my good friend Robert Crane from Sydney, Australia. The topic of our Podcast discussion? The books we love!
You can listen to the Podcast and check out Robert’s great library of show notes and links at the “Need to Know” Podcast Episode 56 – Richard Tubb page.
Why Successful Business Leaders Read Regularly
I’m an avid book reader – everything from fiction to biographies, but I especially love self-development and business improvement books. Why? Here are my thoughts on Why Successful Business Leaders Read Regularly.
My Book Recommendations
Every month in my MSP Newsletter (you can sign up to the MSP newsletter for free) I list a “Book of the Month” in this vein and if you want to know what I’m currently reading then you can follow my Author page at Goodreads.
Additionally, I’ve written on this very blog about some books I think are key reading for any IT Business owner – including:-
- B2B Street Fighting – Three Counter-punches to “I Can Get The Same Thing Cheaper”
- The Managed Service Provider “Bible” – The E-Myth Revisited
- Teaching your business to market itself – The Referral Engine
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits – Advice for increasing the value of your IT business
I’ll be adding to that list over the weeks to come, so make sure you sign-up for email updates from this blog (the link is in the top right hand corner, above) to keep posted.
Which Books Do You Recommend?
Latest posts by Richard Tubb (see all)
- Why you should listen to Podcasts for personal development - July 16, 2015
- Introducing TotallyMSP – The source for European MSP news - July 15, 2015
- How to take Fridays Off – My interview on the AllThings Productivity Podcast - July 13, 2015