One of the challenges of blogging is that I know lots of people read my posts, but not very many people get in touch!
If you’d like to get in touch with me then I’d be delighted to hear from you!
Here’s how to take the next step.
Interested in working with me?
I offer one-on-one coaching for you if you’re an IT company who is ambitious and if you want expert advice to help you grow your IT business.
To find out more about the hurdles to growth that I can help you overcome, take a look at my web-site dedicated to offering expert advice to help you grow your IT business at www.richardtubb.co.uk.
Or, if you’re ready to speak to me now, drop me an e-mail on
or give me a call on
+44 (0)121 663 0223
Five Ways to keep in touch with me
Not ready to speak to me directly yet? That’s OK - here are five other ways you can keep in touch with me.
- Receive free e-mail updates to my blog featuring “News and Advice for SMB IT Companies” delivered directly to your inbox whenever published.
- Receive my free newsletter for monthly news of the latest industry trends and events.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn to find out more about my background and to see how I have helped other people.
- Follow me on Twitter to continue the conversation and for a heads-up on content you’ll find useful.
- +Richard Tubb on Google+ to gain access to content I don’t share elsewhere.
Leave a Comment on the blog
Have any questions about a specific blog post? Read an article of mine you like? Leave a comment at the bottom of the blog post – I promise I’ll respond!
I love to get snail mail! Feel free to write to me at:-
108 Harvington Road