Here’s a summary of events I am due to speak at, or have spoken at in the past. Where possible I’ve included links to the original presentations on my SlideShare page or any recording that was made of the presentation.
If you’re attending any of these events, do find me and say hello!
- 8th February 2017 – Attending the Professional Speaking Association (PSA) North East Meeting
- 8th March 2017 – Attending the Continuum European Partner Day – London
- 8th March 2017 – Attending the PSA North East Meeting
- 15th-16th March 2017 – Attending Cloud Expo Europe – London
- 20th-24th March 2017 – Attending CeBIT – Hannover
- 9th-11th April 2017 – Attending Autotask Community Live Europe 2017 – Holland
- 12th April 2017 – Attending the PSA North East Meeting
- 25th-27th April 2017 – Attending ConnectWise IT Nation Europe 2017, London
- 10th May 2017 – Attending the PSA North East Meeting
- 24th-25th May 2017 – Attending the Network Group Exhibition and Gala Dinner, Brighton
- 14th June 2017 – Attending the PSA North East Meeting
- 11th-12th July 2017 – Attending Network Group Summer Fun Event, Milton Keynes
- 19th-20th September 2017 – Attending the Network Group Focus Networking Dinner, Telford
- 7th-8th November 2017 – Attending the Network Group Road Show Event, Manchester
- 11th-12th November 2017 – Attending YouCon 2017, London
- 17th – 18th November 2017 – Attending XCEL Men’s Conference
- June 2016 – Guest on CompTIA Volley podcast discussing Brexit
- 1st – 2nd March, 2016 – Panel Presenter at VARTrends 2016
- 2nd-3rd June, 2016 – Presented at the Content Marketing Conference, Edinburgh
- 21st-22nd June, 2016 – Presented at VARTrends, Hinckley
- 17th September – Hosted MSP Round-Table at North-West SBSC Meeting in Manchester
- 4th September, 2015 – Presented at The Content Marketing Academy Conference, Edinburgh
- 27th August, 2015 – Co- Presented Tips on Identifying Your Ideal Customer, Webinar
- 2nd July, 2015 – Presented at the Thames Valley SBSC Group – MSP Q&A Evening, Reading
- 21st May, 2015 – Presented at Go Upstream, Stockholm, Sweden
- 28th April, 2015, Presented for Small Biz Thoughts as part of the ‘Globalisation of SMB’ Webinar Series
- 6th March, 2015, Presented on Five Strategies to Help MSPs Grow for the StorageCraft Partner Broadcast
- 22nd – 23rd October 2014 – Presented at Secunia Member Conference, Dubai
- 16th October, 2014 – Presented a Q&A Evening to the SBSC North West Group in Manchester.
- 14th October, 2014 – Presented at Zen Software MSP event, London
- Presented on Moving from technician to Business Consultant – Giving your MSP a Competitive Advantage – 10th September 2014
- WordPress Birmingham MeetUp – Presented on “Building a High-Traffic Blog on WordPress” – 13th August 2014
- SMB Online Conference 2014 – Presented on “Too busy to be stressed? How to avoid overwhelm as an IT business owner”
- Autotask Webinar – Presented on “7 Productivity Tips for IT Business Owners: Take Control of Your day” – 27th March, 2014.
- MSP Business Management Webinar – Presented on “Time Management for IT Business Owners” – 27th February, 2014.
- Guest on This Month in Google Apps for Business Hangout – 19th December, 2013.
- Autotask Webinar – Presented on “The Top 5 Mistakes MSP’s Make” – 26th November, 2013.
- CompTIA Webinar – Presented on “How To Personally Use Social Media To Be More Effective At Your Job” – 14th November, 2013.
- Autotask Community Live 2013 – Presented on “Using Autotask to Manage Profitability” with Bruce Penson of ProDrive IT – 18th October, 2013.
- Autotask Community Live 2013 – Hosted Panel Session on “Growth of Managed Services – An International Perspective” – 17th October, 2013.
- GFI Max European Conference 2013– Hosted Panel Session on “Improving end-user experience and making money for your MSP” – 2nd October, 2013
- IT Channel Inbound Marketing Podcast – Discussing “How MSP’s Can Get Better Marketing Results” with Joshua Feinberg (30th August, 2013).
- SBSC North-West User Group, Manchester – Presented on “The Future of IT Solution Providers” (15th August, 2013).
- CompTIA UK Channel Community – Presented on “Channel Conflict – A Distant Dream?” (17th July, 2013).
- SMB Online Conference – Presented on “Effective Business Networking – How to Network Online and Offline” (25th June, 2013).
- MSP Business Management Webinar – Presented on How to build an MSP Lead Generation Plan (20th June, 2013).
- Autotask QuickStart, Manchester – Presented on How to Make Money with Autotask (12th June, 2013).
- Autotask Accelerator, Manchester – Presented on Three Examples of MSP’s Making Money With Autotask (12th June, 2013).
- eFolder Webinar – Presented on “The Six Best Practices for Complete Laptop Protection” (28th May, 2013).
- Autotask Webinar – Presented on “Mistakes MSP’s Make” (8th May, 2013).
- StorageCraft Special Webcast – Presented on “Backup and DR as a Service” (18th April, 2013).
- Autotask Webinar – Presented on “Social Tools for MSP’s” (11th April, 2013).
- Thames Valley SMB IT Group, Reading – Presented on “How to sell Windows 8 to business” sponsored by Avnet (7th February, 2013).
- Autotask Webinar – Presented on “Mistakes MSP’s Make” (5th February, 2013).
- SBSC North-West Group, Manchester – Presented on “How to sell Windows 8 to businesses” sponsored by Avnet (17th January, 2013).
- Avnet Webinar – Presented on Successfully selling Window 8 into the retail, manufacturing and distribution sectors (22nd November, 2012).
- MSP Business Management Webinar – Presented “Social Media for MSP’s: Unusual Tips That Generate Business” (25th October, 2012).
- CompTIA UK Channel Community, London – Presented “Learnings from the life of a Geek. Grow Yourself, Grow Your Business” (22nd October, 2012).
- GFI Max UK Conference, London – Moderated panel discussion on Retaining and Growing Your Customer Base (12th October, 2012).
- Thames Valley SMB IT Group, Reading – Presented on “The 5 Steps to becoming a Trusted Business Advisor” (6th September, 2012).
- Synaxon UK National Conference, Crewe – Presented on “Quick Start Guide to Managed Services” (20th July, 2012)
- GFI Max Webinar – Stuart Crawford and Richard Tubb look at “Five Sure Fire Ways to Rocket Your Web-Site to the Top of Google” (28th June, 2012)
- Autotask Community Live, Orlando, FL. – Moderator for Panel Discussion on “How to Demonstrate Your Value to Clients and Prospects” (11th June, 2012)
- Autotask Academy Webinar – Richard Tubb and Rich Akullian present “Effectively Using Social Networking to build your IT Business” (29th May, 2012)
- Autotask Academy Webinar – Richard Tubb and Rich Akullian present “Effectively Using Social Networking to build your IT Business” (16th February, 2012)
- GFI Max Webinar – Stuart Crawford and Richard Tubb discuss “The Top 5 Must Focus Areas Of Your MSP Marketing Strategy in 2012” (26th January, 2012)
- ThinkGrid Roadshow, Birmingham – Part of panel discussion on “Cloud Computing: Building a Cloud Business” (12th December, 2011)
- Doyenz Partner Insight Webinar – Dave Sobel and Richard Tubb give expert analysis on the IT Service Providers Guide to Making Money with Cloud Virtualization (30th November, 2011)
- European Distributors Conference, Utretch, Netherlands – Presented on “How Can IT Managed Service Providers Maximise the Cloud Opportunity” (22nd November, 2011)
- European Distributors Conference, Utretch, Netherlands – Presented on “Integrated Offerings for MSP’s” (21st November, 2011)
- Autotask User Group, London – Presented on “Off-Site Backup and Disaster Recovery for MSP’s” (18th November, 2011)
- CompTIA EMEA Conference 2011, London – Presented on “Quick Start Session to Building a Cloud Practice” (9th November, 2011)
- CompTIA EMEA Conference 2011, London – Panel member on “Future of MSP’s” (9th November, 2011)
- CRN Channel Conference, London – Presented on “Motivating and Retaining your Sales Team” (13th October, 2011)
- Chairing CompTIA UK Channel Community Meeting, ICC, Birmingham (25th August, 2011)
- The Looks Cloudy “Weather Report” Podcast – Kate Hunt and Richard Tubb talk about “BHAG” – Big Hairy Audicious Goals! (11th July, 2011)
- Birmingham South Police Tweet-a-Thon 2 – Richard Tubb joins Sgt. Tim Evans to Live Tweet from a Birmingham South Police Car on patrol (Birmingham – 7th July, 2011)
- Thames Valley Small Business Specialist Group – Richard Tubb joins David Hay of GFI Max to talk about the opportunities Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tools provide for IT Support companies and Managed Service Providers (Reading – 2nd June, 2011)
- Flexibase “Business Basics” Open Day – Richard Tubb presents on using Technology and Social Media in a Small Business (Birmingham – 29th May, 2011)
- GFI Max “Building Blocks” Webinar – Chris Martin and Richard Tubb continue their discussion on how IT companies can find customers, this time using Social Networking (26th May, 2011)
- GFI Max “Building Blocks” Webinar – Chris Martin and Richard Tubb look at how IT companies can find customers through business networking (28th April, 2011)
- European Distributors Conference – Chris Martin and Richard Tubb speak on the trends in and challenges facing smaller IT Support companies in the US and UK (Dundee – 12th May, 2011)
- Richard Tubb talks about Accredit UK – A short video from Richard Tubb explaining why he believes the Accredit UK standard is useful for businesses and the IT industry as a whole (16th December, 2010)
- Software Alliance Wales Workshop – Richard Tubb explains how to reach out to IT companies within the UK, and the tools vendors can use to efficiently engage with and build relationships with IT companies (Wales – 11th November, 2010)
- Thames Valley Small Business Specialist Group – Richard Tubb shares advice on using Business Systems and Processes to create a scalable and successful IT Consultancy Practice (Reading – 4th November, 2010)
- CIAOPS “Need to Know” Podcast – Robert Crane and Richard Tubb discuss the challenges of merging a small business, the latest social networking tools, and the importance of focusing on what you are good at in business (November 2nd, 2010)
- CompTIA EMEA Conference – Dave Nelson of VMWare and Richard Tubb speak on valuing the views of employers. How educational organisations can successfully engage with IT businesses (London – 21st October, 2010)
- GFI Max “Building Blocks” Webinar – Rick Dibbert and Richard Tubb share their experiences and ideas on marketing a successful IT company (14th October, 2010)
- Supply North-West Conference – Phil McCutchion and Richard Tubb talk about the IT Supplier Accreditations, and the benefits for Small Businesses (Manchester – 23rd September, 2010)
- GFI Max “Building Blocks” Webinar – Rick Dibbert and Richard Tubb share their experiences and ideas on increasing operational efficiencies whilst providing rapid support for customers’ IT equipment (16th September, 2010)
- Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference – Arlin Sorensen, Richard Tubb and Dean Calvert share their “Confessions of a Successful VAR” (Washington, DC – July 13th, 2010)
- CompTIA UK Reseller Forum – Richard Tubb speaks on growing an SMB IT company from a “one man band” into a successful business with multiple employees and clients (London – 1st July, 2010)
- Zenos “World of Work” Day – IT Business Owner Richard Tubb talks on how to employers select, interview and assess potential candidates for a career in IT (Telford – 25th June, 2010)
- UKITA Unplugged – IT business owner Richard Tubb speaks on “Stop Owning a Job, Start Building a Business” – (Wellington, Shropshire – 16th June, 2010)
- Microsoft Regional Partner Briefing – Richard Tubb explains how Peer Collaboration is key to growing an IT business (Birmingham – 13th May, 2010)
- AMITPRO – Association of Midlands IT Professionals – Richard Tubb shares his story of growing his SMB IT Consultancy from a “one man band” into the first Microsoft Small Business Champions (Birmingham – 6th April, 2010)
- Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference – Mark Crall, Jamison West, Dave Sobel, Erik Thorsell and Richard Tubb speak on “The Power of Community”. How Peer Collaboration has helped each of the speakers grow their IT business (New Orleans – 15th July, 2009)
- VarVid interview with Richard Tubb – Aaron Booker of VarVid interviews IT Consultant, Richard Tubb (New Orleans – 15th July, 2009)
- Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference – Steve Hall of District Computers and Richard Tubb present on how they’ve taken advantage of the opportunities presented by Windows 7 (New Orleans – 14th July, 2009)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Video – The Netlink IT team and their clients talk about how Windows 7 has made a positive effect on their business (17th June, 2009)
If you’re interested in engaging with me to speak on a Webinar, Podcast or at a live event – do get in touch!