Are you looking for an interesting guest for your podcast or other media channel? If so, you can download my Media CV to help you explore who I am and why I may be a good guest for you.
If you’re interested in seeing where I’ve spoken before, or where I’m due to speak in the future, visit join me on the road.
If you have already booked me as a guest, then I’ve created the following details to help you prepare for and publish our media work together.
Bio / Introduction
Richard Tubb is one of the best-known experts within the global IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) community. He launched and sold his own MSP business before creating a leading MSP media and consultancy practice. Richard helps IT business owner’s take back control by freeing up their time and building a business that can run without them. He’s the author of the book “The IT Business Owner’s Survival Guide” and writer of the award-winning blog www.tubblog.co.uk
- Website: http://tubblog.co.uk
- Podcast: http://tubb.co/TubbTalk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @tubblog
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/tubblogMSP
- LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/richardtubb
- YouTube Channel: http://tubb.co/TubbTube
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/tubblog
Click on any photograph to view a larger version, which you can then right-click and save.