My name is Richard Tubb. I’d like to welcome you to my website which is all about putting IT Consultants back in control.
I live in Killingworth, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne in the North-East of England with my wife and two step-children.
I’m passionate about:-
- Professionalism in IT – raising the bar within the IT industry and helping IT to be seen alongside other vocations such as Accountancy or Law.
- Social Responsibility – the environment, green issues, conservation and the local community.
- Retro Computing – celebrating the history of Computing and enjoying the games of my youth! I’m a contributor to the Retro Computer Museum.
On a day to day basis, I provide expert advice to help you grow your IT business. I work with the owners of IT businesses to help them free up their time, concentrate on doing what is important and making more money.
Speaking, training and consultancy work in this sphere keeps me up to date with the wider IT industry. You can see where I’m scheduled to speak and where I’ve presented before by visiting my Events page.
- If you’re interested in working with me, then why not look at how I can help you?.
- Books – you can check out my author bio on Amazon or see which book I’m currently reading at Goodreads.
- Want to get in touch? Please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Media – You can visit my Facebook page, find me on Twitter @tubblog or connect with me on LinkedIn (but read this article on LinkedIn etiquette first!)
- You may also want to receive free e-mail updates for my blog to get the latest news and advice for Small and Medium Business (SMB’s) IT companies – how to grow your IT business, marketing, social media, service delivery, tech reviews and personal development for owners.