The Avast Business one-day Cybersecurity Essentials for MSPs Master Course has been specially designed to equip Managed Service Provider (MSP) and IT Solution Provider businesses with cybersecurity skills, and help you to uncover new revenue streams.
Cybersecurity Essentials for MSPs
Security is the number one growth area for the most successful MSPs I work with.
With that in mind, this training course is a fantastic opportunity for attendees. I appreciate the team at Avast bringing my attention to it!
- Noted cybersecurity expert Ian Trump will be delivering cybersecurity training (if you’ve never seen Ian speak, I’d *highly* recommend taking this opportunity to!).
- Paul Morse of Avast will be talking about advances in endpoint protection.
- MSP veteran Paul Fenwick will be delivering a session on creating a Multi-layered Security Strategy and how to deliver Managed Security Services.
- Tim Wilkinson of Avast will be delivering a session on business growth.
- There will also be a round-table discussion about MSP best practices.
Who is Avast?
If you’re not familiar with Avast, then they are the largest cybersecurity vendor in the world.
Founded in the Czech Republic, the company has 25 offices worldwide and over 1700 employees. They’re also part of the FTSE 250 Index.
Many years ago I wrote about the best free anti-virus for home users and recommended AVG.
Well, Avast acquired AVG Technologies (the third biggest Anti-Virus company in the world) in July 2016 for $1.3bn. AVG had also previously acquired MSP vendor Level Platforms (LPI) in 2013 to consolidate their Managed Service Offering.
How to attend the event
The Master Course is a one-day event taking place on 10th October 2018 from 9am to 5.30pm.
It is taking place at Avast’s UK headquarters at Foundation Park, Building 7, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, SL6 3UD.
Avast has now opened this course up, so whether you’re an Avast customer or not, you’re able to attend at no charge.
To reserve your seat at the training, visit the registration page for the Cybersecurity Essentials Master Class.
Kudos to Avast for putting together such a valuable training day for free.
Will you be attending? Leave a comment below or get in touch!
You Might Also Be Interested In
- Questions to expect from your clients about using social media safely
- Norse Attack Map – Real-Time Cyber-Attack Map
- Cyber Security for Small Businesses