To provide some support for the MSP community, we’ve collated a list of resources.
Full disclosure:- Some of these resources link to businesses or products I work with. The intention of this page is not to promote, but to help with resources may be of use to IT providers as they help their clients navigate the Corona Virus situation.
If you have any additional resources you think we should add to this list, simply leave a comment below or get in touch.
Government and Business Assistance
- United Kingdom – COVID-19 Business Support
- Australia – Federal Governments Stimulus for Small Business
- United States – Gusto have compiled a list of COVID-19 Relief Resources for SMBs
- Facebook – Small Business Grants Program
- United Kingdom – Corona Virus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS)
- Simon Sinek – How to adapt to changing times
- TubbTalk #65 – Mental Health for MSP Owners
- The Man Sprouts Man-ifesto – Let’s Talk About Male Mental Health
- Moodbeam – Monitor Your Emotional Wellbeing
- Woebot – An AI-based Therapy Chatbot to Help with Depression and Anxiety
- Appstractor – Free 30-day trial of PrivatiseVPN for MSPs
- Acronis – Cyber Files Cloud free until July 31st 2020
- Atera – 30-day free trial of the platform, plus 7-days free trial of Customer Remote Access
- Myki – 14-day free trial of MYKI for MSPs plus a ‘30% off forever’ promo on the MYKI subscription.
- SplashTop – Free Remote Access software during COVID-19
- SentinelOne – Offering free platform until Friday 16th May 2020
- ConnectWise – 100 free licenses for Continuum Fortify
- BiggerBrains – Free Microsoft Teams training
- ConnectWise – Free ConnectWise Control Remote Workforce until June 30th 2020
- GoToMeeting by LogMeIn – Free 3-month usage during COVID-19
- Microsoft – Free 6-month Office 365 E1 Trial
- Microsoft – Free Microsoft Teams licenses for 6-months
- SolarWinds – Take Control Plus free for 90-days
- Digital Marketer – Free access to digital marketing training library during COVID-19
- CloudOak – Free COVID-19 plan
- Axon IT – How to use Microsoft Teams when working from home
- Unblock Teamviewer (and other remote access services) when your ISP is TalkTalk
- Ninjio – Working from Home training videos
- Live MSP Q’n’A Webinar with Nigel Moore, Richard Tubb & Todd Kane, hosted by ID Agent
- What COVID-19 Means for MSPs Globally, hosted by IT Glue
- Axon IT – Microsoft Teams Training Webinar
Nigel Moore at The Tech Tribe (full disclosure: I’m a stakeholder in this community) has organised a number of ad-hoc Tribal Gatherings. The goal of these Gatherings is to help Tech Tribe members in different time zones. If you’re a Tech Tribe member, these recordings are a must view for you.
Further Resource Pages
- BeMSP’s COVID Resources for French MSPs
- Book – The IT Business Owner’s Survival Guide
- CompTIA COVID-19 International News and Resources
- GitLab – The Remote Playbook
- ConnectWise – Remote Worker Resources
- Managed Services Platform – COVID-19 Remote Work Readiness Assessment
- MSP Navigator – Remote Workers Offers across the MSP industry
- SplashTop – Corona Virus Remote Work Resource Centre
- Zedsphere – COVID-19 IT Services Industry Status Survey
Nigel Moore at The Tech Tribe (full disclosure: I’m a stakeholder in this community) has put together a truly incredible amount of resources (it dwarfs this list). If you’re a Tech Tribe member, then they are really worth checking out.
Do you have any additional resources you feel should be added to this page?
If so, then please, simply leave a comment below or get in touch.