Every Friday I share one of my favourite finds of the week — a website, tool or an app that has impressed me.
My Friday Favourite this week is Appenate – an app building platform for businesses to improve processes and replace paper.
What is it?
Appenate is a no-code platform for creating data-driven applications that replace paper-driven fieldwork activities.
How can it help me?
Solutions built on Appenate help businesses:
- Increase productivity
- Enhance communication with other departments
- Streamline tasks
- Save time and manpower costs
- Improve service quality
- Optimise performance
- Enforce accountability
- and Manage compliance.
- Show/hide fields and Screens based on formula logic.
- Perform calculations – totals, scoring, custom outputs etc.
- Populate data to PDFs using data templates.
- Coordinate flow of apps – button events, “on scan” events, response to user interaction.
- Query datasets – write own filters, aggregate functions etc.
- Update / insert data into datasets.
- Create conditional logic – to change text displayed, colour scheme etc.
Apps can access native device features to capture GPS and map locations, photos, audio, video, barcodes, NFC tags, signatures and annotations.
Once you’ve designed your app, it can run natively on Android, iOS and Windows devices in the Cloud, or on your own server.
In my opinion, Appenate is a very good fit for enterprise IT departments and solution providers who want to create custom business applications, without the risk and costs associated with building them from scratch.
Here are some examples of how Appenate is helping their customers be more productive.
How much does it cost?
Appenate Standard users cost $9.90, and Premium users cost $14.90, per month when paid annually. There is a 5-user minimum and discounts are offered for additional users and for annual subscriptions.
Learn more here.
Sign-up for an Appenate account and try the platform for 30-days for free.
You can download the Appenate Mobile Client for iOS from the Apple Store, the Appenate Mobile Client for Android from the Google Play Store, or the Appenate Windows application from the Appenate website.