Taking place at the NEC in Birmingham on 12th-13th September 2017, Channel Live describes itself as “the UK’s only ICT trade specific conference, exhibition, thought leadership and networking event rolled into one.”
Should you attend Channel Live Birmingham?
The event is organised by Comms Business magazine and is free to attend for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), dealers, resellers, Value Added Resellers (VARS), solution providers, consultants, system integrators, distributors, vendors, network providers and anyone else operating a Channel focussed business.
What Seminars are at Channel Live?
On day two, my friend Jay McBain, Principal Analyst at Forrester, will be talking about “Shadow Channels – Act now before you end up irrelevant”.
Who are the Exhibitors at Channel Live?
There are a number of exhibitors at Channel Live who will be of interest to MSPs, including
- CompTIA (ask them about the CompTIA UK Channel Community)
- IT Glue (listen to my interview with CEO Chris Day on “The Importance of IT Documentation”)
- Synaxon (watch my interview with MD Derek Jones on the benefits to IT businesses of joining the Synaxon Community)
- Zen Internet
How to register for Channel Live Birmingham
To clarify, I’m not speaking or involved in Channel Live myself, but I will be going along as an attendee.
You can register for Channel Live for free now.
Are you attending Channel Live Birmingham? If so, give me a shout so we can say hello in person.
[tweet_box design=”default”]I’ll be attending Channel Live 2017 in #Birmingham. See you there? #CHLive17 [/tweet_box]
I hope to see you there!
You Might Also Be Interested In
- 4 easy ways to work the room at an IT Conference
- The benefits of actually being in the room during presentations
- The 2017 List of IT Channel Events for MSPs