It’s fair to say that 2020 was a challenging year for all of us, but especially for the owners of IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) businesses.
MSP’s found themselves more in demand than ever before, as businesses suddenly had to move employees to work from home.
If you’re an MSP owner, and you’ve found the last 12 months to be stressful, then I’ve got some help for you!
I spoke at MSPCon 2021 Online, which took place from 16th-18th March -and I shared how you can be a stress-free MSP owner.
MSPCon 2021 Online
This year’s event was fully virtual, and was open to MSPs from anywhere in the world.
How to be a Stress Free MSP Owner
During my presentation, I’ll be shared:
- How to be efficient and productive, even when the going gets tough
- How to manage a remote team effectively
- What the Get Things Done (GTD) productivity methodology is and how GTD can help you
- How to get and stay organised
- How to use a Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool to help your productivity as a business owner
The good news is, I presented this session in English <phew!>.
How to Access the MSPCon 2021 Replay
Click here to find out more details and to access the replay.
So, do you have any questions about productivity or remaining stress-free? Leave a comment below or get in touch.