One of the most common questions I’m (flatteringly) asked about my work is “How do you manage to get so much done?”.
The honest answer is… I definitely don’t do it alone! I have a fantastic team of skilled freelancers and Virtual Assistants (VA’s) who help me get stuff done to a very high standard. I’m a great believer in outsourcing, delegating and surrounding myself with people who are better than I am.
If you’re interested in How You Can Work With a Virtual Administrator to Grow Your Business then feel free to ask me any questions.
Here are the friends I affectionately refer to as “Team Tubb”. Take a moment to say hello to them!
Claire (also known as Jenks) is our vendor manager and the point of contact for all our speaking and event enquiries.
By trade, Claire is a designer and is based on the beautiful coast of Northumberland, UK, next to one of the best ice cream shops in the county!
Make sure to:-
- Email Jenks at [email protected]
- Connect with Claire Jenks on LinkedIn
- Tweet Jenks to say hello
- Take a peek into the beach life on Jenks’s Instagram
Col is a Graphic Designer and Brand expert who has a passion for branding that is as big as his trademark beard! Col has twenty years of brand and graphic design experience and works out of Dundee, Scotland.
Can you guess what type of music Col is into?
Make sure to:-
- Email Col at [email protected]
- Connect with Col Gray on LinkedIn
- Tweet PixelsCol your favourite band
- Watch Graphic & Brand Design Advice, Tips & Tutorials on Col’s YouTube channel
Holly is a graduate of Film, having studied at Salford University, and has an active interest in media. She is based out of Manchester, England.
Holly is my PA and is the first point of contact for many of you contacting me.
Amongst the many things Holly does to keep me on the straight and narrow, she looks after my inbox, my calendar and makes sure I’m in the right place, at the right time, with the right information to help me get the job done!
Holly is a fantastic communicator and she’s a hugely important part of my team.
You should definitely:-
- Email Holly at [email protected]
- Connect with Holly Honeyford on LinkedIn
- Tweet Holly to say hello
- Speak to Holly at Best Business Enabler to see if they can help your business too!
James Ede is our brilliant podcast editor and the magic behind TubbTalk, The Podcast for IT Consultants. What he doesn’t know about podcasting and audio isn’t worth knowing.
Based out of Bexhill-on-sea, James is also a volunteer for HM Coastguard where he can be found doing cliff rescue, water rescue, and search and rescue along the coast.
Reach out to James by:-
- Email James at [email protected]
- Connect with James Ede on LinkedIn
- Speak to James at Be Heard to find out more about his podcast editing services
Gudrun is our content editor and oversees content created for the website, social media and the podcast. Working closely with our vendor manager they are a content machine with a focus on promotion and engagement.
Gudrun splits her time between Gateshead in the North East of the UK and France, taking her work on the road with her.
Reach out to Gudrun by:-
- Emailing Gudrun at [email protected]
- Connect with Gudrun Lauret on LinkedIn
- Speak to Gudrun at Gudrun Lauret to find out more about using content within your business
Mark is a native of the North-East of the UK and a volunteer at Newcastle Falcons Rugby Club.
If you want help filming video footage with your Smartphone, then Mark can assist you with his Pocket Video School.
Reach out to Mark by:-
- Emailing Mark at [email protected]
- Connect with Mark Orr on LinkedIn
- Tweet Mark to test his Rugby knowledge
- Subscribe to the Pocket Video School channel on YouTube
Maxine Da Costa & Roxanne Gallienne
Maxine and Roxanne make up The Virtual Studio, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
Together they provide marketing and content support to make sure all our content is created on time, promoted and looking good. They’re also around to help projects move along smoothly and end with a successful result!
Reach out to The Virtual Studio by:-
- Emailing [email protected]
- Following them on Instagram
- Speak to Roxanne and Maxine at The Virtual Studio to find out how they might be able to help support your business.
Lara is our Studio Manager. She is here as the main point of contact within the team and responsible for making sure the team are running seamlessly to get the best out of everyone, including myself!
Reach out to Lara by:-
Sarah is our email marketing extraordinaire! Sarah is responsible for all of our email campaigns for promoting content and events.
Reach out to Sarah by:-