Tubblog is committed to respecting and protecting your personal data. The General Data Protection Regulations requires us to manage personal information fairly and lawfully. This means you are entitled to know how we plan to use any information you provide us with.
Information about who we are and the purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Tubblog collects and processes your personal data when visiting our practise or through your use of this website, for example any data you may provide when you book an appointment. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you, so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Tubblog is the controller and responsible for your personal data. We have appointed a data privacy administrator who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights please contact us
Third party links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Information we may collect from you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, and store different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
How is your personal data collected?
You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
This includes personal data you provide when you:
- register for our services, or pay for products or services over the phone
- subscribe to our service or publications / newsletters;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion, or complete a survey; or
- give us some feedback.
- apply for a job.
- Complete an incident/ accident form.
How we use your personal data
Your personal contact information will be held securely. You are entitled to ask for a copy of your information at any time. You will be entitled to ask for inaccurate information to be rectified at any time.
You are also entitled to ask for this information to be erased at any time. Any photos you upload via our website, or contact forms you complete, will be deleted if they are not relevant to your treatment.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data.
- To register you as a new client.
- To manage our relationship with you by informing you of up and coming offers, and notify you of any changes in our service that will impact your business.
- To enable you to partake in surveys and research.
- To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about products, services and healthcare news that may be of interest to you:
Your information is not subject to automated decision-making, transferred outside the UK or processed for any reason. Your information would never be shared with a third party unless requested by you or we are required to do so by law.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.