To keep you fully updated with where I’ll be attending or speaking, I regularly update this page with my event bookings and my upcoming travels.
For past events, where possible I’ve included links to the original presentations on my SlideShare page or any recording that was made of the presentation.
- If you’re interested in booking me to speak for your event, Podcast, Radio or TV show then download my Media CV or get in touch.
- If you’ve already booked me to speak at your event, then you can download my bio and photo from my Media Resource Kit.
- If you’re attending any of these events, Tweet me @tubblog before the event or get in touch, and do seek me out so we can say hello on the day!
- Sept 23-24th 2020 – Presenting at Avast Business Cloud Security Summit – Virtual Event
- Sept 27th-29th 2020 – Presenting at GlueX – Virtual Event
- Oct 19th-21st 2020 – Presenting at Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2020 – Virtual Event
- Oct 20th-22nd 2020 – Presenting at Kaseya Connect IT Europe – Virtual Event
- Oct 28th 2020 – Presenting at Remote Connect 2.0: Back to the Future – Virtual Event
- January 14th-15th 2020 – Presented at Frankly MSP Live, Santa Barbara, CA
- 6th February 2020 – Presented at Infinigate, GFI Partner Event, London
- 10th February 2020 – Hosted an Avast Live Stream Video on Cybersecurity Solutions for Today’s SMBs
- 3rd March 2020 – Moderated panel session at Empowering the Modern Day xSP Day
- 25th March 2020 – Panelist for ‘What COVID-19 Means for MSPs Globally‘ hosted by IT Glue
- 26th March 2020 – Panelist for ‘Global Channel Influencers Webinar‘ hosted by ID Agent
- 8th April 2020 – Hosted the Acronis Cyber Protection Virtual Conference
- 21st April 2020 – Presented “Social Media Marketing Like You Mean It” at the IT Glue MSP Think Tank Digital Tech Festival
- 22nd April 2020 – Moderated panel discussion on “What will an MSP Look Like when we get to 2023 and beyond?” at the IT Glue MSP Think Tank Digital Tech Festival.
- 28th April 2020 – Presented at Atomicon 2020
- 13th May 2020 – Keynoted at SmileBack Remote Connect Virtual Conference
- 19th-20th May 2020 – Presented at Karl Palachuk’s SMB Online Conference – Journalling for Business Success
- June 24th 2020 – Presented the “Covid 19 – Where Are We Now” webinar hosted by IT Glue
- June 25th 2020 – Presented the “Powerful Marketing Strategies to Fuel Your MSP Growth” webinar hosted by Kaseya
- Jul 14th 2020 – Moderated Why Load balancing is a missed value add opportunity for MSPs – Online Live Video with Kemp
- Jul 28th – Presented at IT Glue MSP Think Tank – Virtual Event
- Aug 5th 2020 – Hosted a Tribal Gathering on “Q’n’A” for The Tech Tribe
- Sep 2nd 2020 – Hosted a Tribal Gathering on “Q’n’A” for The Tech Tribe
- January 16th 2019 – Presented on Building Your Team at the Atomic Game Plan Online Conference
- January 24th 2019 – Presented an Auvik webinar on Building A-Team Alliances to Extend Your MSP Capabilities
- February 7th 2019 – Hosted a Tribal Gathering on “Ask The Elders” for The Tech Tribe
- February 13th 2019 – Presented on “How to build a successful MSP” at Mentori Live, London
- March 14th 2019 – Hosted a Tribal Gathering on Sales & Marketing for The Tech Tribe
- March 28th 2019 – Hosted an Avast Live Stream video on Social Media Management vs Advertising
- April 10th 2019 – Hosted a Tribal Gathering on Service Delivery for The Tech Tribe
- Apr 16th 2019 – Hosted The Tech Tribe UK MSP Mastermind, London
- Apr 24th 2019 – Presented on How to Build Strong MSP Alliances at Mentori Live
- Apr 25th 2019 – Presented a Kaseya webinar on Selling MSP Services: Using Security as a Sales Tool
- May 9th 2019 – Hosted a Tribal Gathering on Finance, Operations and Admin for The Tech Tribe.
- May 23rd 2019 – Presented a Kaseya webinar on Selling MSP Services: Using Network Assessments as a Sales Tool
- June 6th 2019 – Hosted a Tribal Gathering on Personal Productivity for The Tech Tribe
- June 12th 2019 – Presented on Journaling for Business Success at the Professional Speaking Association, Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- June 18th 2019 – Hosted an Avast Live Stream video on How to offer Awesome Endpoint Protection.
- July 9th 2019 – Presented a Kaseya webinar on Selling MSP Services – Marketing Tips for MSPs
- July 11th 2019 – Hosted the July Tribal Gathering on “Ask Me Anything” for The Tech Tribe
- August 8th 2019 – Presented on The Mistakes MSPs Make at the Giacom Executive Summit, Kettering.
- September 5th – Hosted a Tribal Gathering on “Q’n’A” for The Tech Tribe
- September 19th 2019 – Hosted an Avast Live Stream video on How MSPs can boost overall operational efficiency
- October 3rd 2019 – Hosted a Tribal Gathering on “Legacy Planning” for The Tech Tribe
- October 31st 2019 – Hosted a Tribal Gathering on MSP Marketing for The Tech Tribe
- December 2-3rd 2019 – Spoke at Channel Evolution Europe, London
- December 4th 2019 – Hosted an Avast Live Stream video on How to Offer Incredible MSP Cyber Security Services
- December 5th – Hosted a Tribal Gathering on “Q’n’A” for The Tech Tribe
- 13th December 2018 – Participated in The Tech Tribe “Ask Me Anything” live session
- 6th December 2018 – Presented on “The Mistakes MSPs Make” at MSP Con 18, Paris
- 3rd December 2018 – Moderated the Avast Live Stream Video panel on Best Practices for Running a Successful MSP
- 29th November 2018 – Presented on “Artificial Intelligence for Managed Service Providers” at Avast Cybersecurity Master Course, Manchester
- 12th October 2018 – Presented on “AI for MSPs” at IT Glue Roadshow, Mercedes-Benz World
- 2nd-4th October 2018 – Presented at Kaseya Connect Europe, Amsterdam
- 19th September 2018 – Presented on “The Future of Technology in Selling“, South Shields
- 24th-27th September 2018 – Live reported from Continuum Navigate 2018, Boston, USA
- 29th August 2018 – Presented on Kaseya Webinar – “Tips for Building Business Relationships“
- 12th July 2018 – Presented for CompTIA Webinar on How to Build a Successful MSP from Scratch
- 15th June 2018 – Presented on “Effectiveness, Efficiency and a Cheeky Nando’s” at Talking Point of Business 2018, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
- 14th June 2018 – Presented on Kaseya Webinar – “The 3 Steps to Sales and Marketing Success“
- 1st June 2018 – Presented on IT Glue Webinar – Digital Transformation in your MSP
- 22nd May 2018 – Presented on Kaseya Webinar – “ The 3 Steps Successful MSPs implement in Operations“
- 8th March 2018 – Presented on IT Glue Webinar – “Automation: Does your MSPs future depend on it?“
- 18th January 2018 – Presented on IT Glue Webinar – “Operational Efficiency: 5 Quick Wins“
- 19th May 2017 – Appeared on Tate Talks with Richard Tubb, Live Web-Event
- 12th July 2017 – Presented at Network Group Momentum Event, Milton Keynes
- 3rd August 2017 – Presented IT Glue webinar “A New Employee – What is the cost to your MSP?”
- 23rd August 2017 – Hosted and presented at the TotallyMSP Roadshow – Manchester
- 21st September 2017 – Hosted and presented at the TotallyMSP Roadshow – London
- 22nd November 2017 – Hosted and presented at the TotallyMSP Roadshow – Dublin
- 6th December 2017 – Hosted and presented at the TotallyMSP Roadshow – Bristol
- 20th December 2017 – Presented IT Glue webinar “Making January Count – A Guide to Selling Services for MSPs“
- June 2016 – Guest on CompTIA Volley podcast discussing Brexit
- 1st – 2nd March 2016 – Panel Presenter at VARTrends 2016
- 2nd-3rd June 2016 – Presented on “Effectiveness, Efficiency and a Cheeky Nando’s” at CMA Live 2016, Edinburgh
- 21st-22nd June 2016 – Presented at VARTrends, Hinckley
- 17th September – Hosted MSP Round-Table at North-West SBSC Meeting in Manchester
- 4th September 2015 – Presented at The Content Marketing Academy Conference, Edinburgh
- 27th August 2015 – Co-Presented Tips on Identifying Your Ideal Customer, Webinar
- 2nd July 2015 – Presented at the Thames Valley SBSC Group – MSP Q&A Evening, Reading
- 21st May 2015 – Presented at Go Upstream, Stockholm, Sweden
- 28th April 2015, Presented for Small Biz Thoughts as part of the ‘Globalisation of SMB’ Webinar Series
- 6th March 2015, Presented on Five Strategies to Help MSPs Grow for the StorageCraft Partner Broadcast
- 22nd – 23rd October 2014 – Presented at Secunia Member Conference, Dubai
- 16th October 2014 – Presented a Q&A Evening to the SBSC North West Group in Manchester.
- 14th October 2014 – Presented at Zen Software MSP event, London
- 10th September 2014 – Presented on Moving from technician to Business Consultant – Giving your MSP a Competitive Advantage
- 13th August 2014 – Presented at WordPress Birmingham MeetUp on “Building a High-Traffic Blog on WordPress”
- SMB Online Conference 2014 – Presented on “Too busy to be stressed? How to avoid overwhelm as an IT business owner”
- 27th March 2014 – Presented Autotask Webinar on “7 Productivity Tips for IT Business Owners: Take Control of Your day“
- 27th February 2014 – Presented MSP Business Management Webinar on “Time Management for IT Business Owners”
- Guest on This Month in Google Apps for Business Hangout – 19th December 2013.
- Autotask Webinar – Presented on “The Top 5 Mistakes MSP’s Make” – 26th November 2013.
- CompTIA Webinar – Presented on “How To Personally Use Social Media To Be More Effective At Your Job” – 14th November 2013.
- Autotask Community Live 2013 – Presented on “Using Autotask to Manage Profitability” with Bruce Penson of ProDrive IT – 18th October 2013.
- Autotask Community Live 2013 – Hosted Panel Session on “Growth of Managed Services – An International Perspective” – 17th October 2013.
- GFI Max European Conference 2013– Hosted Panel Session on “Improving end-user experience and making money for your MSP” – 2nd October 2013
- IT Channel Inbound Marketing Podcast – Discussing “How MSP’s Can Get Better Marketing Results” with Joshua Feinberg (30th August 2013).
- SBSC North-West User Group, Manchester – Presented on “The Future of IT Solution Providers” (15th August 2013).
- CompTIA UK Channel Community – Presented on “Channel Conflict – A Distant Dream?” (17th July 2013).
- SMB Online Conference – Presented on “Effective Business Networking – How to Network Online and Offline” (25th June 2013).
- MSP Business Management Webinar – Presented on How to build an MSP Lead Generation Plan (20th June 2013).
- Autotask QuickStart, Manchester – Presented on How to Make Money with Autotask (12th June 2013).
- Autotask Accelerator, Manchester – Presented on Three Examples of MSP’s Making Money With Autotask (12th June 2013).
- eFolder Webinar – Presented on “The Six Best Practices for Complete Laptop Protection” (28th May 2013).
- Autotask Webinar – Presented on “Mistakes MSP’s Make” (8th May 2013).
- StorageCraft Special Webcast – Presented on “Backup and DR as a Service” (18th April 2013).
- Autotask Webinar – Presented on “Social Tools for MSP’s” (11th April 2013).
- Thames Valley SMB IT Group, Reading – Presented on “How to sell Windows 8 to business” sponsored by Avnet (7th February 2013).
- Autotask Webinar – Presented on “Mistakes MSP’s Make” (5th February 2013).
- SBSC North-West Group, Manchester – Presented on “How to sell Windows 8 to businesses” sponsored by Avnet (17th January 2013).
- Avnet Webinar – Presented on Successfully selling Window 8 into the retail, manufacturing and distribution sectors (22nd November 2012).
- MSP Business Management Webinar – Presented “Social Media for MSP’s: Unusual Tips That Generate Business” (25th October 2012).
- CompTIA UK Channel Community, London – Presented “Learnings from the life of a Geek. Grow Yourself, Grow Your Business” (22nd October 2012).
- GFI Max UK Conference, London – Moderated a panel discussion on Retaining and Growing Your Customer Base (12th October 2012).
- Thames Valley SMB IT Group, Reading – Presented on “The 5 Steps to becoming a Trusted Business Advisor” (6th September 2012).
- Synaxon UK National Conference, Crewe – Presented on “Quick Start Guide to Managed Services” (20th July, 2012)
- GFI Max Webinar – Stuart Crawford and Richard Tubb look at “Five Sure-Fire Ways to Rocket Your Web-Site to the Top of Google” (28th June, 2012)
- Autotask Community Live, Orlando, FL. – Moderator for Panel Discussion on “How to Demonstrate Your Value to Clients and Prospects” (11th June, 2012)
- Autotask Academy Webinar – Richard Tubb and Rich Akullian present “Effectively Using Social Networking to build your IT Business” (29th May, 2012)
- Autotask Academy Webinar – Richard Tubb and Rich Akullian present “Effectively Using Social Networking to build your IT Business” (16th February, 2012)
- GFI Max Webinar – Stuart Crawford and Richard Tubb discuss “The Top 5 Must Focus Areas Of Your MSP Marketing Strategy in 2012” (26th January, 2012)
- ThinkGrid Roadshow, Birmingham – Part of panel discussion on “Cloud Computing: Building a Cloud Business” (12th December, 2011)
- Doyenz Partner Insight Webinar – Dave Sobel and Richard Tubb give expert analysis on the IT Service Providers Guide to Making Money with Cloud Virtualization (30th November, 2011)
- European Distributors Conference, Utrecht, Netherlands – Presented on “How Can IT Managed Service Providers Maximise the Cloud Opportunity” (22nd November, 2011)
- European Distributors Conference, Utrecht, Netherlands – Presented on “Integrated Offerings for MSP’s” (21st November, 2011)
- Autotask User Group, London – Presented on “Off-Site Backup and Disaster Recovery for MSP’s” (18th November, 2011)
- CompTIA EMEA Conference 2011, London – Presented on “Quick Start Session to Building a Cloud Practice” (9th November, 2011)
- CompTIA EMEA Conference 2011, London – Panel member on “Future of MSP’s” (9th November, 2011)
- CRN Channel Conference, London – Presented on “Motivating and Retaining your Sales Team” (13th October, 2011)
- Chairing CompTIA UK Channel Community Meeting, ICC, Birmingham (25th August, 2011)
- The Looks Cloudy “Weather Report” Podcast – Kate Hunt and Richard Tubb talk about “BHAG” – Big Hairy Audacious Goals! (11th July, 2011)
- Birmingham South Police Tweet-a-Thon 2 – Richard Tubb joins Sgt. Tim Evans to Live Tweet from a Birmingham South Police Car on patrol (Birmingham – 7th July, 2011)
- Thames Valley Small Business Specialist Group – Richard Tubb joins David Hay of GFI Max to talk about the opportunities Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tools provide for IT Support companies and Managed Service Providers (Reading – 2nd June, 2011)
- Flexibase “Business Basics” Open Day – Richard Tubb presents on using Technology and Social Media in a Small Business (Birmingham – 29th May, 2011)
- GFI Max “Building Blocks” Webinar – Chris Martin and Richard Tubb continue their discussion on how IT companies can find customers, this time using Social Networking (26th May, 2011)
- GFI Max “Building Blocks” Webinar – Chris Martin and Richard Tubb look at how IT companies can find customers through business networking (28th April, 2011)
- European Distributors Conference – Chris Martin and Richard Tubb speak on the trends in and challenges facing smaller IT Support companies in the US and UK (Dundee – 12th May, 2011)
- Richard Tubb talks about Accredit UK – A short video from Richard Tubb explaining why he believes the Accredit UK standard is useful for businesses and the IT industry as a whole (16th December, 2010)
- Software Alliance Wales Workshop – Richard Tubb explains how to reach out to IT companies within the UK, and the tools vendors can use to efficiently engage with and build relationships with IT companies (Wales – 11th November, 2010)
- Thames Valley Small Business Specialist Group – Richard Tubb shares advice on using Business Systems and Processes to create a scalable and successful IT Consultancy Practice (Reading – 4th November, 2010)
- CIAOPS “Need to Know” Podcast – Robert Crane and Richard Tubb discuss the challenges of merging a small business, the latest social networking tools, and the importance of focusing on what you are good at in business (November 2nd, 2010)
- CompTIA EMEA Conference – Dave Nelson of VMWare and Richard Tubb speak on valuing the views of employers. How educational organisations can successfully engage with IT businesses (London – 21st October, 2010)
- GFI Max “Building Blocks” Webinar – Rick Dibbert and Richard Tubb share their experiences and ideas on marketing a successful IT company (14th October, 2010)
- Supply North-West Conference – Phil McCutchion and Richard Tubb talk about the IT Supplier Accreditations, and the benefits for Small Businesses (Manchester – 23rd September, 2010)
- GFI Max “Building Blocks” Webinar – Rick Dibbert and Richard Tubb share their experiences and ideas on increasing operational efficiencies whilst providing rapid support for customers’ IT equipment (16th September, 2010)
- Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference – Arlin Sorensen, Richard Tubb and Dean Calvert share their “Confessions of a Successful VAR” (Washington, DC – July 13th, 2010)
- CompTIA UK Reseller Forum – Richard Tubb speaks on growing an SMB IT company from a “one man band” into a successful business with multiple employees and clients (London – 1st July, 2010)
- Zenos “World of Work” Day – IT Business Owner Richard Tubb talks on how to employers select, interview and assess potential candidates for a career in IT (Telford – 25th June, 2010)
- UKITA Unplugged – IT business owner Richard Tubb speaks on “Stop Owning a Job, Start Building a Business” – (Wellington, Shropshire – 16th June, 2010)
- Microsoft Regional Partner Briefing – Richard Tubb explains how Peer Collaboration is key to growing an IT business (Birmingham – 13th May 2010)
- AMITPRO – Association of Midlands IT Professionals – Richard Tubb shares his story of growing his SMB IT Consultancy from a “one man band” into the first Microsoft Small Business Champions (Birmingham – 6th April 2010)
- Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference – Mark Crall, Jamison West, Dave Sobel, Erik Thorsell and Richard Tubb speak on “The Power of Community”. How Peer Collaboration has helped each of the speakers grow their IT business (New Orleans – 15th July 2009)
- VarVid interview with Richard Tubb – Aaron Booker of VarVid interviews IT Consultant, Richard Tubb (New Orleans – 15th July 2009)
- Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference – Steve Hall of District Computers and Richard Tubb present on how they’ve taken advantage of the opportunities presented by Windows 7 (New Orleans – 14th July 2009)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Video – The Netlink IT team and their clients talk about how Windows 7 has made a positive effect on their business (17th June 2009)
If you’re interested in engaging with me to speak on a Webinar, Podcast or at a live event – do get in touch!