I’m Richard Tubb, a consultant to IT business owners. For years I have been fortunate enough to regularly sit down and talk with the most successful and smartest people within the IT industry. At the end of those conversations, I have frequently thought “Wow! That was gold! I wish I could share that conversation with others!”.
Now, I’m sharing those conversations with you through my Podcast!
In TubbTalk – the Podcast for IT Consultants – I invite you to eavesdrop on to my conversations with the IT industries top thought leaders. Learn from the best and listen to the latest insights, news and reviews from the world of IT.
The Podcast for IT Consultants
Whether you are an IT Consultant, an IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) or an IT Solution Provider business owner, TubbTalk – the Podcast for IT Consultants – will help you with valuable advice on how to be the best at what you do.
Subscribe to TubbTalk – The Podcast for IT Consultants
Make sure to subscribe to the TubbTalk – the Podcast for IT Consultants to hear from the best in business, along with insights, news and reviews from the world of IT Managed Services.
If you have a request for someone you’d like to hear on TubbTalk (it might even be yourself!) or any ideas for what you’d like to hear on the Podcast – please, get in touch!
Some of the topics we’ve covered include:-
- Becoming a successful IT Entrepreneur
- Financial reporting for MSP’s
- Building systems and processes
- Operations for IT businesses
- Personal development
- Becoming an effective business leader
- Recommended books for IT business owners
- Professional Service Automation (PSA) tools
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tools
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Content Filtering for MSP’s
- Customer service
- Client experience platforms
- Client portals
- Online form builders
- Cloud-delivered network security services
- Effectively protecting against Malware and Viruses
- Dashboards and reporting for MSP’s
- The best tools for MSP’s
- IT peer communities
- MSP Metrics that matter
- What are Buying Groups
- Peer collaboration for IT businesses
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Building an IT Operations manual
- Lowering your cost of support
- Increasing recurring revenue
- … and more