The IT Glue MSP Think Tank will take place between July 27th-31st 2020 and is even bigger and better than before!
With 15 insight focused free-to-attend sessions across a range of topics, from future-proofing your recurring revenue to becoming your vendors’ favourite MSP partner, this digital tech festival is packed full of valuable sessions for any MSP.
MSP Think Tank – A Digital Tech Festival for MSPs
The first MSP Think Tank Digital Tech Festival took place back in April and was a roaring success!
Now IT Glue is back with a new MSP Think Tank, new speakers and fresh content.
No matter what size MSP you’re part of, your role or career path, you’ll walk away with a deeper knowledge of tech, sustainable business growth and a new outlook on what the future holds for digital tech and MSPs.
- Live training sessions
- Tips and hacks
- Open discussion opportunities
- Tools you can implement to achieve scalable growth
- A deeper insight into what 2021 and beyond holds for MSPs and digital tech trends
Top Speakers at the MSP Think Tank
With 15 sessions to attend, you’ll be able to tailor your digital tech festival experience to the topics you’ll find most insightful.
- Find out how to select the right vendors and enhance your MSP’s value with Jason Kemsley of Uptime Solutions
- Understand how to Future-Proofing Recurring Revenue with Malcolm Newdick of UK-based MSP, Riverbank IT
- Check out the 2020 MSP Benchmarks: A Pre- and Post-COVID analysis from MSP Legend, Gary Pica from TruMethods.
Plus, I’ll be delivering a very special session on How to Become Your Vendors’ Favourite MSP Partner and Reap the Benefits.
How to Become Your Vendors’ Favourite MSP Partner and Reap the Benefits
One of the fastest ways to accelerate the growth of your MSP business is to build strong relationships with your vendor partners.
Yet, despite this, the majority of MSPs don’t believe they are “big enough” for vendors to notice.
In this interactive, session, I’m going to demonstrate how you can become your vendors’ favourite MSP partner and reap the benefits!
I’ll give you some practical strategies that you can take away and use immediately.
How to register for the Digital Tech Festival
The MSP Think Tank Digital Tech Festival takes place from the 27th-31st of July 2020.
All the sessions are free to attend, but you must be registered and choose the sessions you wish to attend.
- Click here and register if you’re in the UK or Europe.
- Click here and register if you’re in North America or other timezones.
Will there be a recording of this webinar?
The IT Glue MSP Think Tank Digital Tech Festival will be recorded and made available to view on-demand.
The recordings will be made available to all registrants, so make sure to register by clicking the links above!
Are you ready to enhance your tech skills and discover what the future holds for our industry?
Every speaker at the MSP Think Tank Digital Tech Festival will share their valuable industry knowledge, providing MSPs with unique tools and advice to help them navigate through the remainder of 2020 and beyond.
- Are you ready to learn about enhancing your MSP’s value?
- Do you want to know how to future proof your MSP?
- Would you like to look to 2021 with new optimism for the future of our industry?
What questions would you like answered during this festival? Leave me a comment below, or get in touch with your questions now!