If you take a quick glance at The 2020 List of Awesome Events for MSPs then you’ll see that, as a result of COVID-19, nearly all the usual IT industry events have been cancelled.
However, all is not lost!
The good folks at SmileBack have decided to put an event together for MSP Managers that will take place entirely over Zoom!
The team at SmileBack are calling their event Remote Connect and it will take place on Wednesday 13th May 2020 between 4 pm and 9 pm BST (that’s 11 am until 3 pm EST).
Remote Connect is an interactive, content-rich Zoom experience created by MSP managers for MSP managers.
The event will feature 9 different breakout sessions to choose from, plus I’ll be delivering the events keynote presentation. There will also be some entertainment and prizes.
An Event by MSP Managers for MSP Managers
The Remote Connect event will have 3 x 3 parallel sessions, each delivered by industry professionals, and covering topics such as:
- Managed Services in the time of Corona: a keynote by me on how the current crisis is affecting our industry.
- Follow these 7 steps to double your sales closes: MSP, Cloud and Security Sales Expert Erick Simpson will be revealing the 7 keys to closing more business.
- Bells and whistles—What KPIs should you have on your dashboard? Phillip Myers of Captain’s Chair will share the journey of a business review.
- No alarms and no surprises—Acing the quarterly business review: Daniel Welling of Welling MSP will present the effectiveness of QBRs for MSPs.
- 7 Secrets to more vendor Market Development Fund (MDF): B2B marketing veteran Ted Hulsy, CEO at IronPath, will be sharing his secrets for getting more than your fair share of vendor MDF!
- Power and potential of automation: an interactive panel featuring industry experts from Datto, MSPbots, and JNR Networks.
- MSP, this is our call to IT Leadership: Vera Tucci of T-Consulting, a thriving Italian MSP focused on security and business continuity services for SMBs, will present a “workbook” that the participants can work on to create a guideline and manual for Leadership in the MSP world
- Fireside chat with Richard Tubb facilitated by Jonathan Crowe of NinjaRMM
This is an event by MSP Managers for MSPs Managers!
Register now and Raise funds for COVID-19 Charities
Remote Connect will take place on Wednesday 13th May 2020 between 1600-2100 BST (1100-1500 EST).
There’s no registration fee, but a donation of at least $25 is suggested with *all* registration fees going to a charity supporting COVID-19 relief efforts.
Click here for more details on the event, or hit the register now button below!
I’m looking forward to getting together with my MSP peers in this virtual event. Kudos to SmileBack for putting this event together and raising funds for COVID-19 relief efforts.
What topics would you like me to address in my keynote presentation? Please leave a comment or get in touch.