We ran some 30 minutes over on the webinar, had a lot of questions and a ton of great feedback – so much so that we’ve decided to run the webinar again to re-visit some of the topics we touched upon!
So I hope you’ll join Rich and I this Wednesday April 18th at 4pm GMT (11am EST) where we discuss Effectively Using Social Networking to build your IT business.
Free registration for the webinar is now open, but I’d encourage you to get in quickly as the webinar is in demand.
Register now for these key takeaways:
- Principles for using social networking
- ROI of social networking
- Social networking vs. social media
- Tips for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+
- Business reasons to blog
- What are content loops and how to use them
- Third-party tools to better manage social sites
- How social networking differs from traditional business networking